"....have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Untamed...


I tried, hold on
I fear, it's gone
To give up, I know not
To give in, I cannot

A heart untamed
Stunned and framed
Shush! It claimed
Every beat that flamed

A burning glory
Now up every storey
An ending fury
Am no longer sorry

Happiness in every smile
Freedom! Its been awhile..
I’ve reached my last mile
T'was as a long as the Nile..

Untamed and uncut
Racing on my gut
Chasing every rut
T'is no longer a strut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts matter...