"....have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Affirmations...



Like this I will always follow my dream...

Like this I will always be strong to tackle anything that comes my way...

Like this no matter how great the temporary obstacle in my way, I will move on stronger and with the willpower that I can achieve what I set out to...

Like this I will always believe in all that is good and positive and pray that it will come my way...

Like this I will do more than speak, learn and observe more than crib...

Like this I will walk with my head held high and take every step with pride...

Like this I will not be doomed by my past, I will learn to let go of my worst fears by doing that which I fear the most...

Like this I will trust in me and have faith stronger than the mightiest mountain to climb to heights unheard of and once I reach there I will still endeavor to move forward...

Like this I will not let anyone let me down and tell me that I cannot do something  for it does not matter what anyone else thinks...what matters is what I think and what I know I can do...

Like this I will move forward without any ego in my heart and remain true to myself and all those who love and trust in me...

Like this even if I take a wrong step or make mistakes, I will count them as one among my blessings and learn and promise never to repeat them again...

Like this I will live each day to the fullest and live every day like it was my last...

Like this I will laugh and dream and keep dreaming of what I want to become and where I want to reach, for my imagination, thoughts and feelings are what will paint my future ahead even before it happens...

Like this I will always follow my dream......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts matter...