"....have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tonight...


Tonight……
I feel this tonight
It’s a deep, forlorn , empty feeling
As I stroll in quest of something
I know not!
I sense it tonight
In my heart
Meandering my way across cross roads
Chasing dreams yonder!
I’ve yearned since twilight
For this quiet and peace
Amidst the stillness
As my heart ponders!
I can feel it comin'
Like I knew it all along
Chimin' it’s way through
A dream in the making!
I've got a feelin'…tonight...
I cleave on to it
Without any qualms
Now that the love is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts matter...