"....have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A wish...

Not every sunshine can make you smile
Not every moonlight can make you love!
I look up at the stars awhile…
If only I could hold’em in my glove!
I stare at the sunset…
How scenic just as the waves lick’em wet!
How I wish I was up above there
Looking down upon the world somewhere…..!
When time passes by me…
I wonder how life was meant to be…!
When life moves ahead
I wonder how the past would have been instead!
When the past just goes by
I wonder of the future with a sigh!
As the future evolves
I watch the present dissolve!
How I wish I could go back
Make a few changes here and there….
Just to see if it’ll lead somewhere

4 comments:

Your thoughts matter...