"....have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Here I am...


Here I am
Notice me
I can see you
But, can you?

I'll stay
As long as you want
Standing right here
Like always

I felt this back then
I think I feel it now
Not sure anymore
What this is?
How can I tell?

I started out alone
Then I found you
It's been long
But here I am
Here, once more

I've come full circle
The only way I know now
Is the one I came from
I think its time
I'm heading back there again

Our journey does not end here
For it never can..never will..
Our time will come back
I know it will

I cannot tell
But I can still see you
Even if you can't or don't want to
I can still see you
For, here I am
Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts matter...