"....have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dear god...


Of all the winds
That blow
Is there one?
That my way will go?

For every breeze
Rustling it’s way
Amongst the trees
Will there be one?
That unto me will sway?

In every cuckoo’s call
Floating through the air
During every fall
Is there ever one?
Meant for me to care?

As the leaves busy bustle
On hearing the bird’s sound
That sit on their branches and rustle
Could there be one?
That falls for me unto the ground?

In every lashing wave
That the shores get hit
Will it be me you’ll save?
From every obstacle grave?

Through every sun’s beam
The dust sparkles in it’s ray
Shining upon a timeless dream
Will it be me?
Who’ll get showered with your magical spray?

From every thought divine
Which journeys through crossroads
A path, I see shine
Is that the one?
That’ll lead me through this episode?

For every love
Yearns to fill you to the brim
Yet you need shove
Is this the destiny?
To which you want me to swim?

4 comments:

  1. You have written this so it flows beautifully. These questions I too have asked. I hope you have got ur answers also the images it paints are wonderful. I am glad I stumbled on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maiyata....glad u did stumble upon my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful stuff...

    Glad to have found you via indiblogger. your newest follower and aregular visitor now.cheersKajal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kajal!!...Means a lot...keep visiting..:)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts matter...