"....have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Let it happen...




A time undone
Let love define
A path beckons
To life refine

Soak in illusion
As silkworms weave
An unparalleled fusion 
From a changing sieve

Feelings ensue
From deep within
Thoughts renew
As hopes begin

A seamless flurry
Shifts motion
As I bury
A hurting notion

I see magic
Unravel now
From a history tragic
I don’t know how

From back then
I move on
Through the words I pen
And so on…

A timeless trail
Winding in and out
Left frail
A whim in doubt

That’s when, I did decide
To let it happen
I sat on the ride
With one toe tappin’

Picture courtesy- http://indulgy.com

8 comments:

  1. Rather amusing answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let love define,, its the best line..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Glad you chanced upon my blog..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup Ramakant.. That's what this poem is all about- To let things happen at their own pace, bury the past and live each day to the fullest! Thanks for reading it....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop worrying and go with the flow, always enjoying the present. At least that's how it seemed to me. Did I understand this correct?

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts matter...